We’re currently looking for an exceptional UX and UI Designer to lead our SaaS, mobile and web experiences. We strive to deliver biometric based identity security software that is easy, and our user experience is critical to realizing that mission. Work closely with development and senior management to provide front end applications.
What you will do
- Drive design and UI across mobile, web, application software, and marketing – own the end to end user experience
- Ability to wireframe, prototype, create visuals and validate designs using tools such as Sketch, InVision, Keynote, Axure, and Adobe Suite.
- Create responsive designs across devices (desktop, mobile, tablet) and user scenarios
- Define and execute agile user testing including A/B testing, data analysis, and incorporating test results and user feedback into designs.
- Execute smooth design handoff and work hand in hand with engineering and marketing to realize designs
- Direct experience designing Software-as-a-service (SaaS) and web experiences at scale
- BA/BS in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or other related fields
- 4+ years of experience in UX and UI design through the product development cycle of launched applications
- Project work demonstrating strong UX process and perfect detail for visual and interaction design principles (IA, IxD, typography, layout, hierarchy, color, composition)
- Experience creating process flow charts, wireframes, and mockups
- Expert in Sketch, InVision, Keynote, Axure, Adobe Suite and/or other common design tools
- Experience with testing and usability labs, and rapid prototyping experience in agile environments.
- Passion to create perfect experiences for users
- Understanding of modern web frameworks and webservices like REST.
- Experience with working directly with developers to ensure the successful implementation of a design specifications
- Work efficiently and successfully within an Agile product development environment
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a history of creating great web and mobile designs
- Strong communication skills and the ability to discuss design decisions and advocate for the user